Corporate governance is the framework that sets out the rules, relationships, systems and processes that Montem Resources operates by.
Good corporate governance is not only important for investor confidence, but sets the behaviours, principles and standards by which everyone who works at Montem Resources is expected to follow.
Montem Resources operates within an approved governance framework, each component of which is available for download.
- Montem Resources Company Constitution – Montem’s Constitution sets out the rules governing the Company and defines the relationship between the company, shareholders, Directors and other officers of the company.
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter – The Audit and Risk Committee is a committee of the Board of Directors of Montem. This Charter sets out the role, authority, responsibilities, composition and procedural requirements of the Committee.
- Board Charter – The Board Charter sets out the principles for the operation of the Board of Directors of Montem and describes the functions of the Board.
- Nominations and Remunerations Committee Charter – The Nominations and Remunerations Committee is a committee of the Board of Directors of Montem. This charter sets out the scope of the Committee’s responsibilities in relation to the Company and its controlled entities.
- Code of Conduct – Montem and its subsidiaries are committed to high standards of corporate governance and professional behaviour. This Code of Conduct outlines those standards that govern the activities of the Group.
- Securities Trading Policy – The purpose of this policy is to ensure compliance with the ASX Listing Rules and the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- Diversity Policy – This Diversity Policy sets out Montem’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and provides a framework to achieve the Group’s diversity goals.
- Whistleblower Policy – This Policy outlines Montem’s commitment to the highest standards of conduct and ethical behaviour in all our business activities and explains how we support a culture of honest and ethical behaviour, corporate compliance and good corporate governance.